SkinCeuticals Ultra Facial Defense SPF 50+
A high factor sunscreen which hydrates while providing UVA and UVB protection.
We are in the process of replacing SkinCeuticals with an exciting alternative! Please bear with us whilst we update the site.
- About this product
- Kate says
- Key actives
- How to use
This is a non-greasy hypoallergenic sunscreen, which nourishes and hydrates deep within the skin. In addition to providing effective coverage, this product also helps to lighten pigmentation. Suitable for application under makeup, without leaving a residue.
• Extensive protection against the sun
• Forms a shield against collagen breakdown
• Protects against environmental pollutants
• Suitable for all skin types
• Suitable as a makeup base
If you have normal or dry skin there is no need to wear a moisturiser under this SPF due to it’s moisturising capabilities. Although this is a non greasy formulation I don’t recommend this product for combination or oily skin types, as it may cause breakout.
* Mexoryl® SX & Mexoryl® XL – Synthetic sunscreen agents that don’t break down in sunlight. Provides long lasting sun protection.
* Tinosorb® A chemical sunscrren that provides thorough UVA protection without being significantly absorbed into the skin.
Make sure to apply before any contact with the sun, then reapply liberally every two to three hours, particularly after swimming, showering or exercising.
AQUA/WATER,ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, DROMETRIZOLE TRISILOXANE, GLYCERIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONNE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ALCOHOL DENAT, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, TEREPHTALYLIDENE DICAMPHOR SULPHONIC ACID, DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZXOYL HEXYL BENZOATE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, BIS-ETHYLHEXLOCPHENOL, METHOXPHENYL TRIAZINE, STEARIC ACID, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM COCOYL SARCOSINATE, PHENOXRTHANOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PALMATIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, TROMETHAMINE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CABOMER, DISODIUM EDTA, CETYL ALCOHOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKI BUTTER EXTRACT/SHEA BUTTER SEEDCAKE EXTRACT, ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE, GLYCERYL STERATE, D35873/2