SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF Gel- Sensitive Skin
This gel contains the same formulation as the original Phloretic CF Serum but is more suitable for sensitive or problematic skin. Its formula helps to promote a brighter and firmer looking skin.
We are in the process of replacing SkinCeuticals with an exciting alternative! Please bear with us whilst we update the site.
- About this product
- Kate says
- Key actives
- How to use
Phloretin CF Gel contains the same formulation as the original Pholoretin CF Serum but is delivered by a state of the art gel that makes it more suitable for problematic or sensitive skin. Providing natural protection against environmental aggressors that lead to skin damage, this formula helps to promote a brighter and firmer looking skin.
* Great for those who find SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF Serum a little too aggressive or SkinCeuticals CE Ferulic a bit too oily
* Provides protection from free radical attack
* Ingredients are released in a gradual and controlled manner to help avoid irritation
* Stimulates collagen synthesis for a younger looking skin
* Helps provide photo protection
“Using a broad spectrum antioxidant such as Phloretin CF Gel along with an SPF 50 every day helps provide up to 96% protection from the ageing effects of the sun.”
* 2% Phloretin – tyrosinase inhibiter that prevents production of pigmentation. Anti-inflammatory.
* 10% L-Ascorbic acid – neutralises free radicals, calms inflammation, stimulates collagen synthesis and provides enhanced protection to the sun.
* 0.5% ferulic acid – absorb the sun’s rays for increased sun protection, anti-inflammatory.
In the morning after cleansing apply 4-5 pumps to the face, neck and décolletage. Avoid the eye area.
AQUA / WATER / EAU, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ALCOHOL DENAT., ASCORBIC ACID, UNDECANE, BIS-HYDROXYETHOXYPROPYL DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, TRIDECANE, PHLORETIN, LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER, FERULIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM EDTA