SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF
A broad spectrum antioxidant serum that delivers advanced environmental protection and helps even out the appearance of discolouration.
We are in the process of replacing SkinCeuticals with an exciting alternative! Please bear with us whilst we update the site.
- About this product
- Kate says
- Key actives
- How to use
Addressing photoageing, pigmentation, collagen synthesis and cell turnover, this serum not only prevents but also corrects these skin concerns. IMPORTANT: Good news- this product is suitable for use on break out prone skin.
* Protects integral cells at various levels of the skin
* Prevents DNA damage and cell mutation
* Stimulates collagen and elastin synthesis
* Inhibits tyrosinase to prevent hyper-pigmentation
* Accelerates cell turnover for a brighter complexion
* Improves lines and wrinkles and skin laxity
“When paired with an SPF50 sunscreen everyday this serum provides up to 96% protection from the ageing effects of the sun. An antioxidant serum is a key component of any skin health regime! For hyperpigmentation use this antioxidant alongside a broad spectrum antioxidant and a targeted lightening serum.”
* 2% Phloretin – anti-inflammatory, accelerates cell renewal, regulates pigmentation by inhibiting the pigment trigger, tyrosinase.
* 10% L-Ascorbic acid – Anti-inflammatory, protects against free radical attack, stimulates collagen production, provides photo protection.
* 0.5% Ferulic acid – Anti-inflammatory, neutralises free radicals and absorbs UV rays for increased sun protection.
After cleansing in the morning, apply 4-5 drops to a dry face, neck and décolletage.
AQUA / WATER / EAU, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, ALCOHOL DENAT., ASCORBIC ACID, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TRIETHYL CITRATE, PHLORETIN, FERULIC ACID