SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF
A broad spectrum antioxidant serum that delivers advanced environmental protection and helps even out the appearance of discolouration.
- About this product
- Kate says
- Key actives
- How to use
Addressing photoageing, pigmentation, collagen synthesis and cell turnover, this serum not only prevents but also corrects these skin concerns. IMPORTANT: Good news- this product is suitable for use on break out prone skin.
* Protects integral cells at various levels of the skin
* Prevents DNA damage and cell mutation
* Stimulates collagen and elastin synthesis
* Inhibits tyrosinase to prevent hyper-pigmentation
* Accelerates cell turnover for a brighter complexion
* Improves lines and wrinkles and skin laxity
“When paired with an SPF50 sunscreen everyday this serum provides up to 96% protection from the ageing effects of the sun. An antioxidant serum is a key component of any skin health regime! For hyperpigmentation use this antioxidant alongside a broad spectrum antioxidant and a targeted lightening serum.”
* 2% Phloretin – anti-inflammatory, accelerates cell renewal, regulates pigmentation by inhibiting the pigment trigger, tyrosinase.
* 10% L-Ascorbic acid – Anti-inflammatory, protects against free radical attack, stimulates collagen production, provides photo protection.
* 0.5% Ferulic acid – Anti-inflammatory, neutralises free radicals and absorbs UV rays for increased sun protection.
After cleansing in the morning, apply 4-5 drops to a dry face, neck and décolletage.
AQUA / WATER / EAU, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, ALCOHOL DENAT., ASCORBIC ACID, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TRIETHYL CITRATE, PHLORETIN, FERULIC ACID