SkinCeuticals Blemish and Age Defense Serum
A high-potency dual action serum that helps reduce the formation of adult acne and helps improve the visible signs of skin ageing.
We are in the process of replacing SkinCeuticals with an exciting alternative! Please bear with us whilst we update the site.
- About this product
- Kate says
- Key actives
- How to use
A targeted serum designed to target both imperfections and the visible signs of premature ageing. Contains a blend of dioc acid with an alpha and beta hydroxy acid formulation to help protect against acne and clogged pores whilst helping to reduce the appearance of uneven skin tone and lines and wrinkles. Also helps minimise excess sebum production and improves rough surface texture.
* Helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles
* Improves rough surface texture
* Helps minimise pore size
* Minimises clogged pores and acne breakout
* Reduces excess sebum production
* Ideal for acne-prone, oily, combination and ageing skin types
With acne and ageing more commonly occurring together this multifunctional serum helps target both in one go! Use in conjunction with SkinCeuticals Blemish & Age Cleansing Gel and Medik8 Beta Gel Blemish Gel.
* 2% Dioic Acid: Naturally derived from vegetables, helping to reduce excess oil production.
* 0.3% LHA (Caproloyl salicylic acid) A lipo-hydroxy acid (LHA), helps to exfoliate the skin evenly, helps refine the skin’s surface and decongests clogged pores.
* 1.5% Salicylic Acid: A beta hydroxy acid that refines the skin’s texture, helps minimise pores and reduces the formation of acne.
* 3.5% Glycolic Acid and 0.5% Citric Acid: A blend of alphy-hydroxy acids that work synergistically to help smooth the skin’s surface and helps minimse the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Apply 4 or 5 drops to the face once or twice daily.
ALCOHOL DENAT., WATER, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, GLYCOLIC ACID, DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE, OCTADECENEDIOIC ACID, HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, POLYQUATERNIUM-10