SkinCeuticals Blemish + Age Cleansing Gel
A micro exfoliating gel cleanser ideal for skin prone to breakout, hyper pigmentation and ageing.
We are in the process of replacing SkinCeuticals with an exciting alternative! Please bear with us whilst we update the site.
- About this product
- Kate says
- Key actives
- How to use
Containing a LHA, glycolic and salicylic acid blend to thoroughly exfoliate, smooth skin texture, and brighten the skin, this is a great product for those concerned with skin ageing but still prone to breakout and imperfections.
* Thoroughly removes excess oils and make up
* Helps refines the skin’s texture and reduce the appearance of pores
* Helps reduce acne breakout
* Decongests clogged pores
* Hydrates the skin
* Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
* Helps break down surface pigmentation
“Fabulous for those concerned with both break out and skin ageing!
Begin using as your second cleanse in the evening and increase to both morning and evening as your skin becomes more tolerant. Use Avene Gentle Gel Cleanser as your alternative and to remove make up.”
* Capryloyl salicylic acid – provides even cell by cell exfoliation, helps reduce breakouts. It is antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
* Glycolic acid – accelerates cell turnover, exfoliates and hydrates the skin. Helps improve pigmentation.
* Salicylic acid – Decongests and refines the pores, has an antibacterial effect and reduces inflammation.
Using a pea sized amount massage into the skin with wet fingertips. Remove thoroughly with warm water and a face cloth. Begin using once per day and increase to both morning and evening. Do not use to remove eye make up.
WATER, COCO BETAINE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-120 METHYL GLUCOSE DIOLEATE, SORBITOL, GLYCERIN, GLYCOLIC ACID TRIETHANOLAMINE, SODIUM LAURETH SULPHATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARETH-100IPDI, PHENOXYETHANOL, SALICYLIC ACID, CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID, MENTHOL, METHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM EDTA, STEARETH-100, D42553/1.