Revitalash Advanced Eyebrow Conditioner
3ml (approx. 4 months supply)
This conditioner delivers an advanced blend of peptides, vitamins and extracts into the skin to encourage the growth of bold and defined brows.
- About this product
- Kate says
- Key actives
- How to use
Revitabrow Advanced Eyebrow Conditioner contains scientifically advanced technology to deliver a blend of peptides, nutritive vitamins and revialising extracts into the skin to encourage the growth of bold, defined brows. Suitable for men and women. Men can use to enhance the appearance of facial hair – beards, goatees and sideburns.
* Conditions to help protect against breakage and brittleness
* Improves brow manageability, creating soft velvety eyebrows
* Protects the brows against daily aggressors
* Enhances the beauty of eyebrows that may be damaged or appear sparse
* Helps defend eyebrows from daily aggressors
* Unique doe-foot applicator allows for easy, fast and precise application
* Gentlemen can also use this to enhance the appearance of sideburns, beards and goatees
“Be careful where you put this! Contour the eyebrows into the desired shape with careful application!”
*Biopeptin Complex – Green tea, biotin, panthenol (vitamin B5), lipids and peptides strengthen and condition the lashes whilst defending against brittleness and breakage
*Ginseng & Swertia Japonica: Plant extracts high in vitamin B and antioxidants to revitalise and protect the lashes
*Saw Palmetto: high in plant sterols and fatty acids to help the condition and shine
Begin by washing hands and face and drying completely before application. Using the special applicator apply a few short stokes onto both brows. Only a small amount is needed.
AQUA, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, GLYCERIN, BIOTIN, CELLULOSE GUM, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORPHENSIN, PHOSPHORIC ACID, DECHLORO DIHYDROXY DIFLUORO ETHYLCLOPROSTENOLAMIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS EXTRACT, PANAX GINSENG EXTRACT, SERENOA SERRULATA EXTRACT, CAMELIA OLEIFERA EXTRACT, TRITICUM VULGARE GERM PROTEIN, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, BIOTINOYL, TRIPEPTIDE-1, OCTAPEPTIDE-2.