La Roche Posay Toleriane Ultra
A soothing formulation which provides relief from the discomfort associated with sensitive or intolerant skin.
- About this product
- Kate says
- Key actives
- How to use
A minimalist formulation with a soothing action to provide relief from the discomfort associated with sensitive or intolerant skin. The first skincare product for the face awarded the Seal of Approval by Allergy UK. It repairs and moisturises skin that is feeling uncomfortable. IMPORTANT: Don’t use if prone to congestion or breakout
* Soothing and calming
* Helps repair the skins barrier
* Provides hydration and comfort for intolerant skin
“A lovely moisturising cream for a true dry skin or for a normal skin in desperate situations such as when you are up the mountain or after an aesthetic procedure such as a skin peel.”
* Glycerin – Provides hydration and barrier repair and protection.
* Squalane – A non greasy emollient helps the skin hold onto moisture an smoothes and softens the skin’s surface.
* Shea Butter – A plant lipid moisturiser that helps prevent moisture loss and preserves the skin’s protective barrier.
* Neurosensine – An active substance that targets the skin’s irritation mechanisms. Releasing messengers that oppose histamine release in the event of hypersensitivity reactions.
Apply to the face, neck and décolletage after or instead of a corrective product when needed. Don’t use regularly as the moisturising ingredients within this product can shut down the skin’s natural moisturising mechanisms leaving the skin feeling drier.
AQUA / WATER, ISOCETYL STEARATE, SQUALANE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTER, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER