Jan Marini Bioglycolic Resurfacing Body Scrub
A resurfacing scrub designed to polish and gentle rehydrate the skin.
- About this product
- Kate says
- Key actives
- How to use
This gentle scrub is infused with plant extracts, which offer a definitive rehydration while ridding the body of dead surface skin cells. Its exfoliating powers make an immediate impact while continued use promises a sleeker, silkier finish and noticeably firmer skin.
* Immediate impact on rough spots and dry skin
* Smooths skin and improves surface
* Tough on problem areas
* Firms skin
* Offers moisture to thirsty skin
* Suitable for all skin types
Fabulous for use on keratosis pilaris – bumps on the back of arms! Exfoliate thoroughly and apply a thick layer of Jan Marini Bioglycolic Hand and Body Cream.
* Glycolic Acid – Gently exfoliates by dissolving the bonds that hold the dead skin cells onto the surface of the skin.
* Polished Granules – encourages natural desquamation.
* Aloe Extract – has wound healing, hydrating and anti-irritant properties.
* Chamomile Extract – has moderate antioxidant and and anti-microbial activities. A potent anti-inflammatory agent.
Suitable for use in the shower or bath. Massage firmly into skin then rinse thoroughly. Can also be used with a body brush, mitt or loofah.
WATER/AQUA/EAU, POLYLACTIC ACID, GLYCOLIC ACID, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, CETYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, AMMONIUM LAURYL SULFATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, C12-20 ACID PEG-8 ESTER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, XANTHAN GUM, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), LIMONENE, LINALOOL, C10-16 ALCOHOLS, AMMONIUM SULFATE, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, PHENOXYETHANOL