Jan Marini Bioglycolic Hand and Body Lotion
Designed to visibly reduce signs of ageing and heal damaged skin.
- About this product
- Kate says
- Key actives
- How to use
This potent lotion was formulated to combat the harsh effects of the environment on skin tone and definition. The shea butter it contains softens skin, leaving it silky, while the glycolic acid tightens and firms, leaving skin looking sleek and fresh.
• Offers intensive moisture to parched skin
• Absorbs instantly
• Dramatically reduces lines and dark spots
• Evens out skin tone
• Softens and smooths skin
Apply to the body after using Jan Marini Body Scrub. For extra hydration apply to towel dried, damp skin.
* Glycolic Acid – Gently exfoliates by dissolving the bonds that hold the dead skin cells onto the surface of the skin.
* Aminophylline – Helps mobilise fat and improves skin texture.
* Shea Butter – a fatty oil that encourages healing, hydrates and promotes cell regeneration and circulation. Improves dry skin, dermatitis, eczema and other skin conditions.
Massage into appropriate body areas once or twice a day. When treating hands, feel free to apply more or less frequently as necessary.
WATER/AQUA/EAU, GLYCOLIC ACID, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, CETYL RICINOLEATE, SORBITOL, AMINOPHYLLINE, CETYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SORBITAN STEARATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), XANTHAN GUM, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN