Jan Marini Bioglycolic Face Cleanser
This daily exfoliating cleanser gently cleans and removes dead skin build up to increase cell renewal and refine skin texture.
- About this product
- Kate says
- Key actives
- How to use
A non drying, daily exfoliating cleanser that gently cleans and encourages the removal of dead skin build up to smooth and refine skin texture. It also helps increase cell renewal and exposes fresher, healthier cells for a brighter complexion.
* Gentle exfoliation for a brighter complexion
* Provides a thorough and deep cleansing action
* Enhances penetration of further active ingredients
* Softens and hydrates
* Stimulates collagen production and helps reduce the appearance of pores
* Improves skin congestion, blackheads and whiteheads
This is one of my favourite cleansers! If you suffer with dry or sensitive skin then wet your fingertips before application to help dilute the cleanser for a more gentle effect. Begin using as your second cleanse in the evening every 2nd or 3rd day and increase as your skin becomes more tolerant. Use Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser as your alternative.
* Glycolic Acid – Gently exfoliates by dissolving the bonds that hold the dead skin cells onto the surface of the skin.
* Sorbitol – Draws moisture from the air for enhanced hydration.
Use one pump and massage on dry skin over face and neck. Add water and massage further. Using warm water remove thoroughly with a face cloth. Then splash the skin 15-20 times to ensure no residue is left behind.
Start once per day and increase to both morning and evening.
Do not use to remove eye make up.
WATER/AQUA/EAU, GLYCOLIC ACID, SORBITOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, AMMONIUM LAURYL SULFATE, PALMITIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL