Jan Marini Age Intervention Retinol Plus
This concentrated retinol rapidly improves the appearance of skin texture, fine lines, wrinkles and sun damage for a healthier looking skin.
- About this product
- Kate says
- Key actives
- How to use
Age Intervention Retinol Plus provides unparalleled skin rejuvenation benefits. It contains the most active levels of retinol which are synergistically combined with peptides and antioxidants to maximize efficacy while simultaneously decreasing or even eliminating irritation concerns. IMPORTANT: NOT TO BE USED DURING PREGNANCY OR BREASTFEEDING
* Improved skin smoothness and luminosity
* Improves skin texture and pore size
* Softens fine lines and wrinkles and improves skin elasticity
* Helps lighten hyper-pigmentation
“Don’t be put off if you notice peeling or redness approximately three days after application. This is a normal irritant reaction to retinol and will disappear in 2 or so days. Wait until the peeling has stopped before applying again. Your skin will acclimatise and you will experience fabulous results in skin clarity!”
* All-Trans-Retinol – Retinol is a cell communicator and antioxidant. It interrupts the oxidation process that causes signs of ageing. Retinol also increases collagen and elastin production and helps fade pigmentation. Speeds up cell turnover and helps the skin behave like a younger fresher version of itself.
* Anti-Aging Peptides – cell communicating and moisture binding. Helps the skin to repair itself.
* Green Tea Extract – inhibits MMP1 an enzyme that breaks down collagen. Provides antioxidant protection.
* Chrysin – antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Prevents the breakdown of bilirubin reducing blood vessel leakage.
* Bisobolol – Anti-irritant derived from chamomile
* Hyaluronic Acid – occurring naturally in the skin hyaluronic acid attracts water and acts as a super moisturiser. Adds volume to the skin and exerts pressure upwards to give a plumper smoother appearance.
Apply sparingly over the entire face, neck and décolletage for the first 1-2 weeks and slowly increase usage until you find your tolerance. Can be used up to twice per day if tolerated. If irritation occurs decrease the application frequency to allow the skin more to acclimatise.
WATER/AQUA/EAU, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, GLYCERIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, POLYSORBATE 20, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, MYRISTOYL TRIPEPTIDE-4, POLYSORBATE 60, STEARIC ACID, STEARYL ALCOHOL, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, RETINOL, SORBITOL, BISABOLOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA LEAF EXTRACT, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, CHRYSIN, DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, GLYCERYL ACRYLATE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER, STEARETH-20, N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, CARBOMER, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL.