Heliocare Gel SPF 50
An advanced oil-free gel with a very slight beige tine which provides high UVA and UVB protection.
- About this product
- Kate says
- Key actives
- How to use
Heliocare gel contains ultra advanced mineral and non mineral filters that are expertly combined to provide high UVA and UVB protection. Heliocare’s unique Fernblock is also included to offer antioxidant activity and advanced UV protection that goes beyond traditional sunscreens by offering four levels of protection.
* Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
* Provides antioxidant protection
* Helps reduce allergic reactions that are induced by the sun
* Enhances skin tone
* Protects the cells DNA to prevent damage that can lead skin cancers
* Helps prevent skin ageing caused by the sun
* Helps protect against sun induced allergic reactions
* Helps activate the skins immune functions
* Non oily, non comedogenic
“As much as this is ok for oily or breakout prone skin I think there are better options. I recommend this for normal, combination or dry skin.”
* Fernblock – Provides protection against UV rays and neutralises free radical. Protects the skin cell DNA to help prevent skin cancers.
* UVA & UVB Filters – Provides broad-spectrum protection from the sun’s rays.
* Green Tea Extract – Antioxidant protection and prevents the breakdown of collagen
* Panthenol (Vitamin B5) – Encourages tissue repair and replenishes nutrients
* Vitamin E – Increases skin lipids for a dry skin, works in concert with vitamin C and protects against free radical attack.
Apply uniformly over the skin’s surface every morning. Gently smooth evenly over the face, neck and décolletage. Reapply every 2-3 hours during long periods of sun exposure.
AQUA ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE OCTOCRYLENE STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER CYCLOPENTASILOXANE GLYCERIN HEXYLENE GLYCOL POLYACRYLAMIDE PEG/PPG-20/6 DIMETHICONE ZINC OXIDE C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN POLYPODIUM LEUCOTOMOS LEAF EXTRACT PHENOXYETHANOL TITANIUM DIOXIDE LAURETH-7 CETYL DIMETHICONE CAMELIA SINENSIS EXTRACT TOCOPHERYL ACETATE DICHLOROBENZYL ALCOHOL MICROCOCCUS LYSATE TETRASODIUM EDTA ALUMINA BHT SIMETHICONE TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE PARFUM LINALOOL LIMONENE