Avene Purifying Scrub
Exfoliates and purifies the skin.
- About this product
- Kate says
- Key actives
- How to use
A mild exfoliating scrub designed to provide a deep facial cleanse, whilst targeting blemishes. This gentle gel contains Jojoba particles to softly exfoliate the skin while sodium salicylate encourages the regeneration of new skin cells.
The face is left bright, clear and radiant.
* Deep cleans pores
* Decreases redness and inflammation
* Brightens and clarifies the complexion
* Suitable for use on sensitive skin
To help brighten the eye area and encourage effective penetration of eye products dilute this scrub with your gentle cleanser and very softly exfoliate the eye area. Don’t go too close to the eye itself. Great for exfoliating the lips too!
* Avène Thermal Spring Water (69%) – softens, hydrates and repairs.
* Exfoliating microspheres – gently encourages exfoliation of dead skin cells.
* Zinc gluconate – encourages wound healing and has an antibacterial action.
Massage into moist skin once or twice a week. Remove with warm water and a face cloth. Can be diluted with cleanser for a more gentle exfoliation.
AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). WATER (AQUA). PROPYLENE GLYCOL. POLYETHYLENE. POLYACRYLAMIDE. DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE. C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN. SODIUM SALICYLATE. CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE. CHONDRUS CRISPUS (CARRAGEENAN) (CHONDRUS CRISPUS). FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). JOJOBA ESTERS. LAURETH-7. RED 30 (CI 73360). SODIUM BENZOATE. TALC. TRISODIUM EDTA. ZINC GLUCONATE.