Avene Physiolift Eyes
A lightweight eye cream which targets all signs of ageing in this delicate area.
- About this product
- Kate says
- Key actives
- How to use
This product helps smooth lines and wrinkles and increase skin firmness whilst helping to reduce puffiness and dark circles.
IMPORTANT: Not to be used during pregnancy or when breastfeeding.
* Helps diminish dark circles and puffiness
* Hydrates and softens
* Stimulates collagen production to soften lines and wrinkles and improve crepiness
“This is a fabulous anti-ageing eye cream for those who are sensitive to retinol or are concerned with the first signs of ageing! Use in the evening along with an antioxidant eye serum in the morning such as Glo Therapeutics Vitamin C Eye Gel.”
* Avene Thermal Spring Water – Helps soothe, calm and hydrate the skin.
* Retin Aldehyde – More gentle on the skin than retinol, retin aldehyde helps speed up cell turnover and increases the skin’s thickness.
* Sodium Hyaluronate –Strengthens the skin’s barrier and improves hydration leaving the skin softer, smoother and plumper.
Apply in the evening only. One pump is sufficient for both eyes. Gently dab along the brow bone and under eye in an outwards direction to help minimise puffiness.
AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA), ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, GLYCERIN, ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, PPG-15 STEARYL ETHER, CETYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DIMETHICONE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, ASCOPHYLLUM NODOSUM EXTRACT, BHT, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CETEARETH-33, DISODIUM EDTA, RED 33 (CI 17200), RETINAL, SODIUM DEXTRAN SULFATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, WATER (AQUA), XANTHAN GUM.